The ASCA Guest Observer Facility: New Postings
- GIS gain
calibration of recent observations - this supersedes the earlier
(2001 Apr) reprocessing and affects more sequences. (2002 Jun 26)
- HEAsoft v5.2 has been released --- consult the
HEAsoft v5.2 ASCA
release notes page (2002 Jun 25).
- The ASCA GOF web pages
reorganized (Apr 23, 2002)
- Updated known bugs/features
page with information on ascalin bug on Linux machines (Feb 25, 2002)
- ASCA public archive
(Oct 5, 2001)
- ASCA calibration information index page, including a new set of pages on comparison of OLD and CURRENT calibrations. 2001 Jul 30.
- Notes on SIS background,
with a table of SIS blank
fields observed since 1996. 2001 Jul 30.
- Updated calibration of non-uniform CTI 2001 March 30.
- ASCA Reenters Atmosphere 2 March 2001 5:21 UT
- Non-linear Secular Evolution of the SIS CTI (Updated 2001 February 13).
- Restoring the Full Accuracy of Your ASCA Derived Source Coordinates Updated 2000 Oct. 20
- Things to Watch Out For when doing ASCA analysis (Updated 2001 January 5)
- ASCA databases in W3browse Update
- Publications and Bibliographies from ASCA
- ASCA NEWS email archive
- Images from the ASCA observatory
- UK ASCA Data Archive
in Leicester now open!
- "Missing" Pulsars Within Exploded Stars Identified
This file was last modified on Friday, 18-May-2007 18:21:46 EDT
HEASARC Guest Observer Facility
If you have any questions concerning ASCA, visit our Feedback form.