How to install the INTEGRAL Bright Source Catalog on your PalmOS® or Pocket PC® PDA
last update of this page:
December 15, 2006
Here I describe how to download and install the INTEGRAL Bright Source Catalog on your PalmOS® or Pocket PC® PDA.
- Download the ASCII version of the INTEGRAL Bright Source Catalog: Right-click on the link (Windows) or click and hold (Mac), and select the option to save the file to your computer.
- From the Save As dialog, select a folder on your local drive in which to place the file you will download.
- Start the Palm software on your desktop computer
- go to "memopad"
- in the "File" menu select "Import"
- select as file type "*.txt"
- click on "INTBSC.txt"
- confirm with "OK"
- The catalog will be installed the next time you synchronize your Palm. You can find it under the memopad menu.
In case of questions and comments: contact me.