Frequently Asked Questions about the ROSAT Archive
The following questions have been asked often about the ROSAT US archive.
If you have a question which you think is, or could be, a "Frequently Asked Question", please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sources for these answers have included the following: Mike Corcoran (NASA-GSFC GOF).
Compiled by E. Schlegel.
Select questions from the following topics:
- How do I get access to the ROSAT archive?
- How can I find out what is available?
- What happened to NDADS?
- When do data become publicly available?
- The dataset I'm interested in should be public but it's not - Why?
- Where can I go for more information?
Select another FAQ topic Return to the ROSAT GOF
Please use the Feedback link if you have questions on ROSAT.