BeppoSAX Software release
- Testing of the WFC software
- Multi-platforms testing of SAXDAS under the FTOOLS 5.0 prior release
of both packages
- Include Xselect updates for the MECS and LECS under the FTOOLS 5
- Provides new software releases for the NFI and WFC instruments
in the HEASARC FTP area
Support for AO2 & AO3
- Implementing the SAX WEBSPEC for simulation
- Update of the variuos tools for simulation
- Documentation on line for AO2,AO3,AO4,AO5
- SAX Archive opened February 1998.
HEASARC has an agreement with the SDC for an archive exchange.
A copy of the SAX archive will be given to HEASARC in exchange
for other high energy data archived at HEASARC.
CD-rom will be use for data transfer.
Purchase and set-up the CD-rom facility at HEASARC
- A 86% of the public data are now available also via the HEASARC
(March 2002). Updates have a lag of 6 mounths.
Calibration data Ingest
- Ingest the calibration data MECS, LECS, HPGSPC and PDS (BCF and CPF
in the CALDB
- Responses and background files are also available in the
directories in ftp area on legacy
- Updates of the BeppoSAX calibration data at HEASARC when availble fron
- Establish a procedure to retrieve the database and their updates
- Set up scripts to generate database tables for Browse
(Databases updated every 1-2 months). The databases are : SAXNFILOG,
log of the observations carried out with the Narrow Field Instruments,
SAXWFCLOG, log of the observations carried out with WFC, SAXAO, log
of approved proposals.
Mirror side and FTP area
- Set up the local WWW BeppoSAX home page
- Set up a Mirror of the WWW SAX-SDC in Rome (run dayly)
- Set up a local FTP area dedicated to BeppoSAX
(mirror of SAX-SDC selected directories every one-two weeks)
If you have any questions concerning
go to the Feedback form