uvotskycorr - attempt to aspect correct UVOT sky images
This tool iterates over UVOT image files attempting to determine or applying aspect corrections.
- what [string] (ID|SKY)
- Whether to find corrections (what=ID) or apply corrections (what=SKY).
- skyfile [filename]
- Name of input image file(s). This can be a comma-delimited list of file names or @<file> where <file> contains the names of the files to process, one per line.
- corrfile [filename]
- Input corrections file for what=SKY.
- attfile [filename]
- Input attitude file.
- outfile [filename]
- Output file name. For what=ID, the aspect corrections will be written to this file.
- (starid = NONE) [string]
- Parameters to pass to star identification.
- (catspec = usnob1.spec) [filename]
- Catalog descriptor file(s). A comma-delimited list allows specifying multiple catalog descriptors which will be used left to right.
- (options = NONE) [string]
- Options for aspect correction processing. This is a comma-delimited list of keywords. The keyword INTERPOLATE causes otherwise uncorrected images to have corrections interpolated/extrapolated from adjacent images in the same snapshot with known corrections. The keyword FORCE causes existing ASPCORR keyword values to be ignored when applying corrections.
- (cleanup = yes) [boolean]
- Remove intermediate files?
- (history = yes) [boolean]
- Write history keywords?
- (clobber = no) [boolean]
- Overwrite existing files?
- (chatter = 1) [enumerated integer]
- Standard HEAdas chatter parameter.
The following examples illustrate running uvotskycorr
1. run uvotskycorr to find corrections
uvotskycorr what=ID infile=usk.img
tristarid aspcorr catspec