Next: Frequently Asked Questions
Up: Planned Features and Known
Previous: Known Bugs
- Use effective area file to present spectra in physical units.
- Return total counts or flux instead of peak counts in line fits.
- Allow variable abundances, rather than only Anders & Grevesse values.
- Allow user-selected label colors, sizes, fonts.
- Store results of fits to a latex file.
- Allow plots to be output as QDP files.
- Make the XSTAR database work more like the ATOMDB database, so that atomic data are available.
- Allow a wider range of axis units, such as nm or inverse cm.
- Include undo feature.
- Improve fitting to allow more options.