The 3rd Suzaku Conference
"The Energertic Cosmos: from Suzaku to ASTRO-H"
29 June - 2 July, 2009, Otaru, Japan
This conference will be organized to highlight common physics among different types of objects. Focusing mainly on the results obtained with Suzaku, the conference will also cover new results from related missions, Chandra, XMM-Newton, INTEGRAL, Swift, Fermi, and others.
- Particle acceleration in cosmic shocks and jets (SNRs, Blazars, GRBs,..)
- X-ray diagnostics of cosmic hot plasmas (Galactic diffuse, SNRs, clusters,..)
- Magnetic activities in stellar objects (pulsars/magnetars, WDs, stellar flares,.. )
- Primary and reprocessed emissions from accreting objects (BHBs,LMXBs, ULXs, AGNs, ..)
- X-ray views of the evolution of the universe (GRBs, AGNs, clusters, ..)
- Highlights from the Fermi Space Gamma-Ray Telescope
- Status of the MAXI experiment
- From Suzaku to ASTRO-H and other missions, and further to IXO
|Pre-registration deadline||2009 January 31|
|Registration & Abstract deadline||2009 March 16|
|Hotel Booking Deadline||2009 April 13|
|Conference||2009 June 29 (Mon) afternoon through July 2 (Thu) evening|
For further details, please consult the conference web site
If you have any questions concerning Suzaku, visit the Feedback form.