Processing Version 184.108.40.206
Last Updated on 2007 August 14
|Changes||First release of v2 products|
NotesIn this version, in addition to the newly observed sequences after 2007 June, all the previously processed (v1.x) sequences consisting from the SWG, AO-1, and AO-2 phases will be reprocessed. If the sequence is proprietary, the PI will receive an announcement when the new data set is ready. No message for public sequences, including many of SWG and AO-1 observations whose proprietary period has expired, will be sent out.
Major changes in v2.0 are as follows:
- XIS data with SCI-on will be processed
- Empirical correction for the thermal wobbling
- XIS data with P-sum mode will be processed
- The data format of HXD event FITS have changed
- Lower threshold channels of HXD-PIN have been revised
- Energy scale calibration of HXD-GSO has been revised
- Data screening criteria have been updated
This version is processed with Suzaku FTOOLS Version 6, released as a part of HEAsoft 6.3.1. It is possible for users to perform their own "version 2 reprocessing of v1.x data" before the officialy processed data become available.
If you have any questions concerning Suzaku, visit the Feedback form.