Processing Version 126.96.36.199
Last Updated on 2007 October 23
Notes on V188.8.131.52
This is a minor update on V184.108.40.206.
The HXD calibration files in use since V220.127.116.11 include an adjustment of the low energy threshold for the PIN, following the onset of the PIN flare events on 2007 July 28.
Major changes in v2.0 are as follows:
- XIS data with SCI-on will be processed
- Empirical correction for the thermal wobbling
- XIS data with P-sum mode will be processed
- The data format of HXD event FITS are changed
- Lower threshold channels of HXD-PIN are revised
- Energy scale calibration of HXD-GSO is revised
- Data screening criteria have been updated
- New "COR2" column is added to the EHK file
- New GTI files for XIS telemetry-unsaturated frames are created
- Timing discrepancy between the XIS (window mode) and PIN is improved
- Calibration status and caveats pages at ISAS.
This version is processed with Suzaku FTOOLS Version 6, released as a part of HEAsoft 6.3.1. It is possible for users to perform their own "version 2 reprocessing of v1.x data" before the officialy processed data become available.
If you have any questions concerning Suzaku, visit the Feedback form.