- GRB, BA, & TOO Contact Information
- Swift Big Events - spacecraft events that effect data analysis, eg., clock updates, boresight adjustments, etc.
- Orbit Info: Swift achieved the desired circular orbit of 324 nautical miles, inclined at about 20.5 degrees north and south of the equator.
- Swift Mission Director's Status Reports from First Year of Swift Mission - reports from the Swift Mission Operations Center during the first year of Swift operations; historical interest only. For the latest on Swift now, see our Swift Results page (mostly for scientists) or the Swift Newsletter (general public).
- Mission Operations Center (MOC) - at Penn State University
- Targets of Opportunity
- Swift Data Center
- ASI Malindi, Kenya, Ground Station
- The GRB Coordinates Network
- Information on GCN/Swift GRB Notices
- Observing Strategy and Data Flow
- Daily Observing Schedule
- Swift As-Flown Timeline - record of Swift observations, to date
- Launch and Early Orbit Milestones - key spacecraft and science events, including dates accomplished, in the early orbit check-out phase of the mission
- Observing Strategy - detailed timeline of standard GRB observation
- Data Products Timeline - how soon new data products are available after burst detection
If you have a question about Swift, please contact us via the Feedback form.