Swift Data Center Home
The SDC is responsible for processing data from the Swift satellite and making it available to the public.
The SDC makes data available within two hours of it reaching the ground.
The SDC stores processed data from some of the test runs here.
- Processing script documentation
- CCSDS packet handling software
- Java software used in the Quick-Look web interface
- Current Swift Timeline
- GSFC to Leicester Network Performance
- GSFC to ISAC Network Performance
- ISAS to GSFC Network Performance
Swift and Suzaku Data Center Guide
If you have a question about Swift, please contact us via the Feedback form.