revision to asca timeline

Dear ASCA Team Members:

We are noticed from GRO observatory that the gamma-ray burst
repeater (SGR1806-20) again became active. We have decided to
observe the error  region of the repeater by a few  pointings
attempting primarily identification of the position. Peristent soft
X-ray emission in the rerion should be also important to identify
a candidate source of the repeater. To install this observation as
TOO we have modified the observation schedule after October 9
as follow.

Regards,
F. Nagase

A S C A    Weekly  Observation  Plan
Date	MNV start 	Target to 		Required	comments
 	time (UT)	be pointed		time (ksec)
October 9 - October 16,  1993.

10/ 9	16:30		SGR1806-20  (TOO)	80 ks	(gamma-burst repeater)

10/11	14:20		Kes 73 (SNRs)		40 ks

10/12	13:10		Kes 75 (SNRs)		40 ks

10/13	13:00		G21.5-0.9 (SNRs)	40 ks

10/14	13:10		Zeta Pup (Stars)	40 ks

10/15	17:30		Typical Galactic Plane	30 ks

(10/16  15:50)	(to next target)