ASCA public archive complete

We are pleased to announce that all ASCA observations are now
publicly available in the HEASARC archive:

	http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/asca/archive_news.html

Accordingly, we are considering some changes in the ASCA related
catalogs in Browse.  Our current plan is to eliminate the 'ascapublic'
catalog, leaving 'ascamaster' as the access method for all archival data;
and to eliminate all unobserved sequences from the 'ascamaster' catalog
(these could still be found in the 'ascao' catalog).  If you have strong
views on these proposed changes, please let us know by e-mailing
ascahelp@athena.gsfc.nasa.gov.