Re: OGIP/93-013 - A list of standard strings for HE missions,instruments & filters.

How logical or useful would an additional keyword be to specify the optic used
for the instrument? For our ALEXIS telescopes, the multilayer mirrors in each
telescope are just as important to specify as the filter in front of the
detector since the mirror specifies the bandpass. For other projects, perhaps
several flight type optics were prepared but only one used? In this case, I was
thinking of an "OPTIC" or "MIRROR" keyword.

Jeffrey Bloch					Office:     (505) 665-2568
Astrophysics and Radiation Measurements Group	ALEXIS Soc: (505) 665-5975
Los Alamos National Laboratory			FAX:	    (505) 665-4414
Mail Stop D436					e-mail:	    jbloch@lanl.gov
Los Alamos, NM 87545
**** Goodbye SST-9 ---> Hello NIS-2 (A rose by any other name????)*******