Re: SAX LEGSPC FITS keywords

following Bill Pence comments, here are some new questions. I hope
this discussion is of general enough interest. Should it be moved to
"private e-mail" please let me know.

.Can you add a DATAMODE keyword?  Is this what SETUPID is used for?

	I don't see any problem. We got DATAMODE from the ROSAT FITS.
Does it mean that SETUPID is obsolete?

.What do the RAW_X and RAW_Y keywords mean?

	Raw detector coordinates, that is, not corrected in any way.
Again from ROSAT FITS files. Are they obsolete, too?

		fabio

--
    Fabio Favata
    Astrophysics Division, European Space Agency