Re: SAX LEGSPC FITS keywords

following Bill Pence comments, here are some new questions. I hope
this discussion is of general enough interest. Should it be moved to
"private e-mail" please let me know.

.Can you add a DATAMODE keyword?  Is this what SETUPID is used for?

	I don't see any problem. We got DATAMODE from the ROSAT FITS.
Does it mean that SETUPID is obsolete?

.What do the RAW_X and RAW_Y keywords mean?

	Raw detector coordinates, that is, not corrected in any way.
Again from ROSAT FITS files. Are they obsolete, too?

    Fabio Favata
    Astrophysics Division, European Space Agency
    P.O. Box 299, 2200 AG, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
    Tel. +31-1719-84665, Fax. +31-1719-84690
    Internet: Fabio.Favata@astro.estec.esa.nl
       Noi fummo i Gattopardi, i Leoni...