Re: SAX LEGSPC FITS keywords

	Thanx to all who provided lots of comments. I would just like
to ask a couple of additional question, before I actually update our
formats. What is the current status, in terms of cross-compatibility,
of the latest FITS format for ROSAT data and for ASCA data? Can they
both (the ROSAT format Maureen has pointed me to and the ASCA formats
available from HEASARC) be assumed to be "final", or are there
upcoming changes?

		fabio

--
    Fabio Favata
    Astrophysics Division, European Space Agency