Re: TELESCOP-keyword.

I'm confused about suggestion #2 in the message below. What about data
from the ROSAT satellite using the WFC telescope????

Jeffrey Bloch					Office:     (505) 665-2568
Astrophysics and Radiation Measurements Group	ALEXIS Soc: (505) 665-5975
Los Alamos National Laboratory			FAX:	    (505) 665-4414
Group NIS-2, Mail Stop D436			e-mail:	    jbloch@lanl.gov
Los Alamos, NM 87545