HEASARC web service interruptions

 HEASARC web service interruption - 10 September 2002

Our web site:

http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/

has been unreachable since late last night.
We are working with GSFC networking to fix this issue.

In the meantime you can access our data via W3Browse:

http://w3browse.gsfc.nasa.gov/

You can access all the content of the HEASARC site via:

http://rxte.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/HHP.html

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have questions or feedback regarding this, please send them in
via our feedback form at:

 http://rxte.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/faq.html

  Michael Arida for the HEASARC
--
A service of the
High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC)

NASA/GSFC
Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback