22nd Texas Symposium & January meeting deadlines

----- Begin forwarded message -----

Dear Colleague,

The 22nd Texas Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics will take place at
Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, on December 13-17, 2004.
In keeping with the past tradition, the talks will span recent developments
in cosmology and high energy astrophysics while focusing on the frontiers
between these and gravitation and particle physics.

A Web site with the information about the meeting is at
http://texasatstanford.slac.stanford.edu/.  There you will find details about
the meeting, including registration, abstract submission, and local
information.  Note that we have secured accommodations at attractive
prices, unusually low for the Bay area.  On the Web site we also include
visa information.  Please be mindful that the visa process might take
longer than it has in the past.

Please note that the abstract and early registration deadlines are
October 15, 2004.  Should you have any questions, please write Ms. Maura
Chatwell, the conference coordinator at SLAC at maura@SLAC.Stanford.EDU

We apologize if you are receiving this information more than once, but we
are using a number of mailing lists to inform a cross-disciplinary
potential audience about this meeting.

Vahe' Petrosian, for the Local and Scientific Organizing Committees

----- End forwarded message -----

*** January deadlines ***

X-Ray and Radio Connections: Workshop on Observation and Theory:
deadline for late registration is Jan. 5
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/events/xraydio/

X-Ray Polarimetry of Astrophysical Sources:
deadline for abstract submission is Jan. 15
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/heasarc/polar/polar.html

IAU Symposium No. 222: The Interplay among Black Holes, Stars, and ISM
in Galactic Nuclei:
deadline for registration payment and hotel reservations is Jan. 17
http://bhsign.if.ufrgs.br/

---

A comprehensive listing of all upcoming high energy meetings and events
can be found on the HEASARC What's New page at:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/heasarc/whatsnew.html

Steve Drake for the HEASARC
--
A service of the
High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC)

NASA/GSFC
Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback