GSFC XMM-Newton GOF Status Report #043: Proposal Information

Dear Potential XMM-Newton Proposer,

First, this is a reminder that the deadline for XMM-Newton proposal
submission is 12 days away on October 25, 2001.

Second, it has been brought to our attention that the Browse database
of XMM-Newton observations did not accurately reflect all he changes
to the calibration program of the mission, this is being corrected,
but we recommend that you check all of your potential targets with the
list published at Vilspa at:

ftp://xmm.vilspa.esa.es/pub/AO2/plan_perform.html

Finally, the XMM-Newton target visibilty checker has been updated for
AO-2.
The AO2 revolution range is approximately 450-650.
The currently provided revolution range is now 320-760.

The visability checker can be accessed at:

http://xmm.vilspa.esa.es/user/vis/vis_top.html
or
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/Tools/Viewing.html

Regards,
 Michael Arida for the U.S. XMM-Newton GOF