AO-2 Target List

Dear ASCAnews subscribers,

We have just placed 2 files in our legacy anonymous ftp area under directory
asca/timelines:

(1) ao2_target.lst : This is the set of new targets that have been approved
by the national review panels and merged into a single program.
(2) ao1_holdover.lst : This is the set of AO-1 approved targets that did not
actually get observed during the AO-1 period.

These two list form the input from which the AO-2 long-term timeline is being
constructed.

Note on the priority: Priority ratings have changed in many cases in the
process of international merging.  As for the AO-1 holdover list, all US
and USJ targets now have priority 2 or higher.

					- Koji Mukai, ASCA GOF