New release of XANADU

The latest ultrix, osf, sun, and solaris versions of XANADU are now
available via anonymous FTP from legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov under
software/xanadu. For this release, we have added the solaris to our list
of supported operating systems. However, as this is our first release of
solaris, and solaris has proven itself to be a bit "quirky", there may
be some bugs that we have missed, though every effort was made to find
all that we saw.

The latest version of XANADU for VMS is not yet available, though it
should be forthcoming shortly.

Richard Burton