ASTRO-E News no.3: Deadline reminder; FAQ page

Cycle 1 proposals are due on Friday, September 17th.

US proposers: The deadline is 9 pm EDT on the 17th.  You must
electronically submit the RPS form to us by that time.  We also
ask you to make a good-faith effort to have the hardcopies
(RPS forms plus scientific justifications) delivered to us on
or before the 17th.

We have started a Frequently Asked Questions page, which can be
reached via the "Proposals & Planning Tools" section of the
ASTRO-E GOF page:

	http://astroe.gsfc.nasa.gov/

If you have a question regarding the preparation of your Cycle 1
proposals, please check this page first.  Please note that we may
update this page up till the proposal deadline, as the need arise.