[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Search]
[HEASARC Mailing List Archives]
ASTRO-E2 News #004: Cycle 1 Deadline Reminder and Proposal Tool Update
Cycle 1 Deadline Reminder and Proposal Tool Update
The deadline for Astro-E2 cycle 1 proposals is August 18th, 2004,
a little over 5 weeks away. This would be an excellent time
to get started on your proposals, if you have not done so already.
We apologize for the delay in preparing the proposal support tools
and documentations. The following are now ready for your use:
* XRS and XIS responses for simulation
* PIMMS and WebPimms for count rate estimates
* WebSpec for on-line simulation
* Xrssim and related software for XRS event simulation (particularly
for extended sources)
* Maki (Linux and Solaris versions) for investigating the field of view
and available roll angles of XRS.
* RPS at GSFC is ready to receive proposals to NASA.
Please consult http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/astroe/aehp_prop_tools.html
for links to these tools and for documentations.
Astro-E2 Guest Observer Facility
A service of the U.S. Astro-E2 Guest Observer Facility, NASA/GSFC.
Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to: