3C454.3 observations on Christmas?

Colleagues,

I received the attached note from Ann Wehrle.  She is looking for
coordinated observations of 3C454.3 on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.  If you
can help, please contact her directly.  I obviously cannot make any
promises for her.  I just said I would pass the word.  Please don't
flood her e-mail with regrets.  She is busy enough already.

A bit of information to share about GLAST, too.  The Large Area
Telescope (LAT) was installed onto the GLAST observatory last
week.  The LAT has now been powered up through the
spacecraft.  Another milestone.  I will send a photo when one becomes
available.

Best wishes for the holidays,

Dave Thompson
LAT Multiwavelength Coordinator