Re: 3C454.3 campaign

Dear All,

Take a look at our Web-page, which also shows the
rising trend for this object.

http://users.utu.fi/kani/1m/index.html

Leo

Leo O. Takalo
Tuorla Observatory 21500 Piikkio, Finland
Phone: 358-2-3338229
FAX:   358-2-2433767
email: takalo@utu.fi

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Dave Thompson wrote:

Multiwavelength colleagues,

A reminder that our campaign for 3C454.3 is continuing through August 15. Gino Tosti noted that the optical flux from this blazar is rising again after a temporary decline. Ann Wehrle (awehrle_ssi@earthlink.net <mailto:awehrle_ssi@earthlink.net>) and Matthias Kadler (Matthias.Kadler@nasa.gov) are the GLAST LAT campaign managers for this source. Please contact them if you have multiwavelength observations to share in this cooperative effort.

Dave Thompson