RXTE Cycle 6 Peer Review request

Hello,

I apologize if you receive this message more than once.

We are attempting, on behalf of NASA Headquarters, to identify reviewers
for the RXTE Cycle 6 peer review well before the review date.
Review date, location:

October 9-11, 2000, at the University of Maryland Conference Center

Reviewers would need to arrive on the evening of October 9th, and
would be free to fly out on the evening of the 11th.

Because of possible institutional and scientific constraints on our
choice of reviewers, not all volunteers will necessarily be selected.
All reviewers must reside in the U.S. and have a Ph.D. by the review
date.

Please reply to this message by Tuesday July 11,
(arida@milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) with:

a) your mailing address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address
b) preference for panel (general galactic or extragalactic) and
   topics of expertise (most important for new volunteers)

Also, feel free to call me at the number below if you have any
questions.

Warm regards,
  Michael Arida for the RXTE GOF
Michael Arida, (RITSS) HEASARC GOF                   LHEA/HEASARC
ph: 301-286-2291/1684 (voice/fax)               Code 664, NASA-Goddard
arida@milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov                      Greenbelt, MD 20771

A service of the
High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC)

NASA/GSFC
Questions or comments should go to request@athena.gsfc.nasa.gov