ROSAT Status Report #104

			Sep 9 1994

The latest ultrix, osf, sun, and solaris versions of XANADU are now available
via anonymous ftp from legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov under /FTP/software/xanadu. For
this release, we have added the solaris to our list of supported operating
systems. However, as this is our first release of solaris, and solaris has
proven itself to be a bit "quirky", so there may be some bugs that we have
missed, though every effort was made to find all that we saw.

The latest version of XANADU for VMS is not yet available, though it should
be forthcoming shortly.

Richard Burton (NASA/GSFC)