2nd Announcement: The Extreme Universe in the Suzaku Era

                   THE SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT
                   The International Conference
           "The Extreme Universe in the Suzaku Era"
              December 4-8, 2006, Kyoto, JAPAN

Dear all,

This announcement is intended to reach you on May 1 (2006), the same
day of the SN1006 explosion, but one millennium after. We invite you
to Kyoto on December 4-8, to enjoy the Suzaku Science, Oriental
History, Culture and Nature. Please visit our web site,

   http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/conference/suzaku2006/

for your registration, accommodation, abstract submission, visa and
others. Also please note the following important dates and deadline.

   ******* IMPORTANT DATES and DEADLINE *******
    May        1 - Open for registration
                 - Call for papers
    September  1 - Deadline for papers
    November  15 - Deadline for registration
                 - Deadline for accommodation
    December 4-8 - Suzaku2006 conference

Although all details are given in our web site, we summarize the
minimum action for busy colleagues.

***** Minimum Action ******

1. REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION

Visit

http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/conference/suzaku2006/registration/

2. ACCOMMODATION

Visit JTB (Japan Travel Bureau) through

http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/conference/suzaku2006/accommodation/
Policy is "First COME First SERVED" giving priority to foreigners.

3. Key TIME for Your Travel Plan

   Registration Desk:  9:00 -       on Dec. 4 (Mon)
   Banquet:           18:30 -       on Dec. 7 (Thu)
   Closing Time:      approx. 17:00 on Dec. 8 (Fri)

4. VISA

Depending on your nationality, a VISA may be required. Please check at
   http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/
and contact the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General. For necessary
documents, contact
   suzakuconf_LOC@cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp
before September 30, 2006.

On behalf of the SOC and LOC
Katsuji Koyama (SOC chair) and Takeshi Tsuru (LOC chair)

----- End forwarded message -----
--
A service of the U.S. Suzaku Guest Observer Facility, NASA/GSFC.

Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback