Suzaku News #036: Meeting Reminder - The Suzaku X-ray Universe

Suzaku X-ray Universe Dec 10-12, 2007 -
Abstract Deadline and Early Registration Deadline

This is a reminder that the abstract deadline for the Suzaku X-ray Universe
conference is 2007, Oct 30. Please send your abstracts for consideration as
a talk or poster.

Also we ask all people planning on attending to register for the meeting as
soon as possible, so we can get an accurate head count to order food and
refreshments. The deadline for registration at the conference fee rate of
$240 is November 10, 2007. People who register after this date will be
charged a fee of $290.

Abstract submission and registration can be made from the conference web
site at

http://www.confcon.com/suzaku2007/index.php

Thank you!
Nicholas White and Hideyo Kunieda
Co-Chairs, Science Organizing Committee

--

--
A service of the U.S. Suzaku Guest Observer Facility, NASA/GSFC.

Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback