GSFC XMM-Newton GOF Status Report #154: xmmnews e-mail exploder

NASA/GSFC XMM-Newton GOF

Contents:

1) XMMNews E-mail migration II
2) AO Funding Final Reports

1) *****  XMM News E-mail migration II

If you have already successfully subscribed to the new list, you may

Last week we sent out a message and invitation asking you to migrate
to the new NASA list system. Many people had problems resubscribing
with an updated email address.

If you would like to subscribe to this list you can do so at:

If you would like to subscribe to several of Goddard's High Energy
Astrophysics exploders, including xmmnews, you can do so at:

http://xmm.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/heasarc/news.html

* N.B. On the news.html page, please only check one box at a time and
  use your browsers back button to subscribe to the next list.

If you have any questions or problems, please email Michael Arida via
our on-line feedback form.

http://xmm.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback

2) *****  AO Funding Final Reports

This is a reminder that holders of XMM-Newton GO grants are obligated
to submit final reports at the end of the grant period.  Instructions
for doing so are contained in the grant package and at:

http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/xmm/docs/grant-report.html

Please note that there is a standard form which must be used for the
submission which can be found at the above web site.

--
A service of the XMM-Newton GOF, NASA/GSFC

Please do not reply to this email.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback