[XTEnews]: Agenda for RXTE Symposium and Deadline Reminder

Hello,

If you are planning to attend any of the "16 Years of Discovery with RXTE" events (March 29 & 30 at GSFC), here are some updates and reminders:

1. The DEADLINE to purchase tickets for the Reunion/Banquet dinner is Tuesday, March 27.  To purchase tickets, please see:

   http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/xte/whatsnew/rxte_celebrate.html#dinner

2. If you are planning to attend the Symposium, please make sure you have Registered, so that we have enough coffee, etc., for everyone! See:

   http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/xte/whatsnew/rxte_celebrate.html#symposium

3. The Agenda for the Symposium is now available:

   http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/xte/whatsnew/rxte_agenda_celebrate.html

4. For more information on the "16 Years of Discovery with RXTE" events, see:

   http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/xte/whatsnew/rxte_celebrate.html

We look forwarding to seeing everyone there!