RE: Two new ASCA XRT .... IMPORTANT CORRECTION to message of 1996 Feb 26

Due to a slight mis-understanding between the Instrument Teams and ASCA GOF
concerning version numbers, the two calibration files
	xrt_ea_v2_0.fits
	xrt_psf_v2_0.fits
relating to the ASCA XRT effective area & PSF were prematurely delivered to
the CALDB and announced on this exploder on 1996 Feb 26. These datasets
DO NOT represent the latest calibrations to be used by GOs, and if they
have been copied, should be REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

An updated PSF dataset (with a different name & content to the above file)
will be available in the near future.

We all apologise for any confusion which may have been caused by this mix-up.

Ian M George
HEASARC

PS: Local GSFC Users should note that our XRT CIFs will still contain these
    files until they can be repaired early next week. Thus the access s/w
    may return incorrect results - sorry