Downtime this weekend

We are again planning to shut down all our computers in GSFC Bldg 2 over
the weekend of July 26-27.  This is a precaution against damages tue to
overheating, as the airconditioning system is scheduled to be shut off.
The system administrators will start shutting down our computers around 6pm
EDT today (Friday, July 25th) unless the airconditioning work is again
cancelled at the last minute; all computers are expected to be back up during
late afternoon on Sunday, July 27th (US East Coast time).

This downtime will affect all archive and WWW services at the ASCA GOF
as well as the rest of HEASARC, including RPS.

Thank you for your understanding.