Additional sequences processed with an out-of-date Orbit file

ASCA Users,

We have recently discovered a second set of sequences which had been
processed using an out-of-date orbit file.

	http://adfwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/asca/orbit_problem/orbit2.html

Screening of Earth Occultations and SAA passages may be off by
as much as ~150 s in sequences affected by this problem.  You can
download the corrected mkf files from the above page.

A link to this (and a companion page describing the same problem
for a different set of sequences discovered earlier) can be found
in the ASCA GOF's Processing and Data Analysis page:

	http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/asca/ahp_proc_analysis.html

We belive that (1) we have uncovered all instances of this problem;
and (2) our improved safeguards against this problem have made it
unlikely that this problem will recur.

We apologize for any inconveniences.