Virtual Observatories of the Future

Dear Colleague,

A conference on
		"Virtual Observatories of the Future"
	will be held at the Caltech campus, in Pasadena, CA,
			on June 13-16, 2000.

We cordially invite you to attend.  For more details, please see the
conference webpage, which will be continuously updated:

		http://astro.caltech.edu/nvoconf/

Please spread the word.  We hope to see you there!

		George Djorgovski and Alex Szalay,
		on behalf of the Scientific Organizing Committee

PS  Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

A service of the
High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC)

NASA/GSFC
Questions or comments should go to request@athena.gsfc.nasa.gov