GALEX Peer Review

GALEX Peer Reviewers wanted.

On behalf of NASA Headquarters, we are attempting to identify
potential reviewers for the GALEX Guest Investigator Cycle 4 Proposal
review.  A review by competent peers benefits the entire science
community by ensuring that the observations carried out and the
resulting science return for GALEX are of the highest quality.  If
you'd like to contribute to the common good by serving as a Peer
Reviewer this fall, please let us know.

The review will be September 17-19, near Baltimore MD (venue to be
confirmed), reviewers arriving late on September 17.  In previous
reviews, each reviewer has been assigned ~25 proposals, with each
reviewer being primary or secondary reviewer on a subset of the
proposals.