HEASARC News Peer Reviewers for GALEX proposals

On behalf of NASA Headquarters, we are attempting to identify potential
reviewers for the GALEX Cycle 5 Proposal review.  A review by competent
peers benefits the entire science community by ensuring that the
observations carried out and the resulting science return for GALEX are of
the highest quality.  If you'd like to contribute to the common good by
serving as a Peer Reviewer this fall, please let us know.
The review will be mid September, near Baltimore MD (venue to be
confirmed).   In previous reviews, each reviewer has been assigned ~25
proposals, with each reviewer being primary or secondary reviewer on a
subset of the proposals.