HEASARC News: HEAD 2010 Meeting in Hawaii: Decembeqr 1, 2009 abstract deadline

HEAD 2010 Meeting in Hawaii: December 1, 2009 abstract deadline soon!

The High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD) will hold its next Divisional
meeting in Hawaii from Monday, March 1st through Thursday, March 4, 2010.
The meeting will be held at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big
Island of Hawaii and will be hosted by Eureka Scientific Inc.

We strongly encourage HEAD members, and the wider community, to join
us for this special meeting in March.

The ABSTRACT DEADLINE is Tuesday, December 1st (VERY SOON).

Please visit http://confcon.com/head2010  and sign up to join us for high
energy astrophysics on the Big Island!

NOTES ON MEMBERSHIP INFO IN ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:

You do not need to be a HEAD member to attend.  We wish to make
sure our non-U.S. colleagues can attend the meeting. There is a $20 higher
registration fee for non-members but the HEAD abstract form does not
enforce any membership requirements.

If you access the abstract form using your AAS login and password,
membership data is automatically populated in your OASIS account.
You don't even notice.

If you access the abstract form by creating a new OASIS account there
 are optional fields for membership data. You can leave the membership
fields blank or enter "No" and still proceed with abstract submission.

--
A service of the High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center (HEASARC)
NASA/GSFC

Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback