FTP problems for ROSAT

		**  ATTENTION ROSAT FTP USERS  **

The anonymous FTP area on legacy.gsfc.nasa.gov is experiencing difficulties.
Users may encounter delayed service or even hung sessions when trying to
access the ROSAT part of the FTP area.  If this happens, cancel your session
and try again later.  We anticipate the problem could take up to several days
to fix, and the availability of the ROSAT area is expected to fluctuate
during this time.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

ROSAT GOF