proscon patch available

Hello All,
  I have moved the patched version of proscon to:
/FTP/rosat/software/fortran/proscon/proscon.tar.Z

and changed the README file accordingly.
  I hesitate to make a new directory for a different version of the
same program. Please read the README file, and see if it is confusing
in any way.  I can still make a new subdirectory if anyone thinks it would
be better.

Cheers
  Michael