Suzaku News #082: Suzaku is resuming observation

Dear Suzaku users

It took a quite a while, but Suzaku is now resuming observation.
On January 31, both the XIS and the attitude control system returned normal mode.
Because we need some more steps to turn the HXD on,  we decided to restart GO observations from those which do not require the HXD.
On February 3, we re-started GO observations from the key project observation of MBM-16.
We expect we need a couple of more weeks to restart HXD observations.

Best regards,

Kazuhisa Mitsuda, Suzaku project manager
and the Suzaku operation team