New Email Addresses to Contact the RXTE SOF

!! ATTENTION !!
New Email Addresses to Contact the RXTE Science Operations Facility (SOF)

The RXTE SOF email server has recently changed.  RXTE users should update
their addresses for communicating with the RXTE SOF to use the new
address.
In all cases, "xgo2.nascom.nasa.gov" or "xtesof.nascom.nasa.gov" should
be replaced
by "athena.gsfc.nasa.gov".

The affected addresses are xteplan, xtesof, and xtetoo @xtesof. Please
update your
address book as follows:

OLD ADDRESS STYLE:              NEW ADDRESS STYLE:
xtesof@xgo2.nascom.nasa.gov             xtesof@athena.gsfc.nasa.gov
xteplan@xtesof.nascom.nasa.gov          xteplan@athena.gsfc.nasa.gov

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our users.
--
A service of the RXTE GOF, NASA/GSFC

Please do not reply to this email.
Questions or comments should go to: