Astro-E Stage 2 (Budget) Proposal Deadline

This is a reminder that ASTRO-E Cycle 1 Stage 2 (budget) proposals
(for US PIs) are due by close of business (17:00 EST) on Monday,
January 31.  Please make every reasonable effort to meet the deadline.
However, if:

* Your institution has been severely affected by the weather over the
  past week.

* Postal and package delivery services are severely disrupted on
  Monday in the Washington, DC area due to weather conditions.

we will extend the deadline somewhat.  Please contact us if the former
is the case, so that we know whose proposals may arrive late.