Dave Thompson

From: Gino Tosti <tosti@pg.infn.it>

Dear Friends,

3C 454.3 is in an high state, the REM observations obtained fews minutes ago show the source at a level of R=13.1 with a rising trend during the last days. A very high state. This is also confirmed by the Tuorla observations available on the WEB (http://users.utu.fi/kani/1m/3C_454.3_l.png) . During the big May 2005 outburst the source was R=12. but his minimum is around 16-17 mag.

Please observe it all wavelengths if you can and inform the group about our observations, we could test our capability to manage MW campaign during this ourburst.

I'll try to activate the WEBT too on this source..

Ciao Gino