HEAD Meeting Announcement (From Kevin Hurley)

  From:	SMTP%"khurley@space6.ssl.berkeley.edu"  4-MAR-1994 19:11:07.96
  To:	SHRADER
  CC:
  Subj:

  Date: Fri, 4 Mar 94 17:04:17
  From: khurley@space6.ssl.berkeley.edu
  Apparently-To: shrader@grossc.gsfc.nasa.gov

  		    *********************
  		    * FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT*
  		    *********************

  The High Energy Astrophysics Division of the American Astronomical Society
  is organizing a meeting on High Energy Astrophysics, with emphasis on recent
  results from missions such as ROSAT, CGRO, and ASCA, as well as future
  prospects of missions like XTE.  HEAD meetings have not been held in
  many years, but we are enthusiastic about reviving this tradition, which is
  similar to those of other AAS divisions.

  We are currently envisaging a 3 day meeting with no more than two parallel
  sessions.  The tentative dates are November 9 - 12, 1994.  The meeting will
  take place in the wine country north of San Francisco.  The local
  organizers, Eureca Scientific, Inc., need an estimate of the number of
  people who are interested in attending.  Please take a moment to fill out
  the questionnaire below and return it to headmtg@sunspot.ssl.berkeley.edu.
  I apologize if you receive this announcement several times from different
  exploders.

  Thank you, on behalf of the local organizing committee.

  Kevin Hurley
  HEAD Secretary Treasurer

  Return to headmtg@sunspot.ssl.berkeley.edu

  NAME:
  ADDRESS:
  ADDRESS:
  ADDRESS:
  ADDRESS:
  PHONE #:
  FAX #:
  E-MAIL ADDRESS:

  I am interested in attending.  Yes___    No___