New CALDB web site

The CALDB web site has been entirely re-designed in order to make it
somewhat clearer and more up-to-date.  You can access the new version
from the OLD http: address

http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/heasarc/caldb/caldb_intro.html

(Note that there is a link from this page to the "old" version of the
caldb website for recidivists)

Please take a look and report any problems (broken links, out of date
information, etc) which we may have overlooked to

caldbhelp@olegacy.gsfc.nasa.gov

thanks, and my apologies to those who receive this message more than
once

best regards

Mike
--

Dr. Michael F. Corcoran
High Energy Astrophysics Science Archive Research Center