Suzaku News #014: Release of AO-1 target list

The Suzaku project at ISAS/JAXA has announced the list of accepted
targets for international AO-1, following the national reviews and
the international merging meeting.  A copy of this list can be
found at:

  http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/suzaku/tlminfo/ao1list.html

PIs of proposals submitted to NASA will receive an individual
e-mail with evaluations, and the instructions on how to submit
a Stage 2 (budget) proposal where applicable, in due course.

---

We have recently added the e-mail addresses of all PIs who submitted a
Suzaku Cycle 1 proposal to NASA.  If you are now receiving two copies
of this message from the Suzakunews exploder, this is due to
duplications of addresses that were not obvious to us.  We apologize
for any inconveniences.
--
A service of the U.S. Suzaku Guest Observer Facility, NASA/GSFC.

Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback