Suzaku News #018: Suzaku2006 [Late Poster Submission]

               The International Conference
         "The Extreme Universe in the Suzaku Era"
  http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/conference/suzaku2006/
              December 4-8, 2006, Kyoto, JAPAN

Dear all,

Thank you for your registration to Suzaku2006. We are so happy that
more than 350 people have made registration and plan to attend the
conference.

In spite that we have already closed the paper submission on Sept.1,
many people have asked us the availability of a "late poster
submission".

Since we will have another poster room, we accept a limited number of
late poster submissions.

1. We will accept 15 posters. When the number of the submissions reaches 15,
   we will close it. We adopt "First come, first get." policy.
   The final deadline is Nov. 15.

2. The title and author of the paper will appear in the poster program.
   Proceedings will be recored in a CD-ROM, which is same for the "normal"
   poster papers. However, your abstract will not be included in the
   abstract booklet, the printing of which is in progress.

3. Keep note that "One person may make only one presentation".
   Those who have already submitted a paper may not make a new late
   poster submission.

4. How to make a late poster submission.

   Those who have already made registration but without any paper
   submission, please submit your paper at
     http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/conference/suzaku2006/abstract/

   Those who have not made registration yet,
   please make a registration and submit your paper at

    http://www-cr.scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp/conference/suzaku2006/registration/

5. Keep note that we accept a registration without paper submission until
   Nov. 15, as planned.

We are looking forward to seeing you at Kyoto.

On behalf of the SOC and LOC
Katsuji Koyama (SOC chair) and Takeshi Tsuru (LOC chair)
 --
----- End forwarded message -----

--
A service of the U.S. Suzaku Guest Observer Facility, NASA/GSFC.

Please do not reply to this message.
Questions or comments should go to:
http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/Feedback