OSSE Public DocumentationHere are documents which would be useful for Guest Investigators who wish to analyze OSSE data.
- OSSE Guest Investigator Guide
- This guide contains exercises in OSSE spectral analysis using the IGORE
data analysis package. You may also download copies of the guide in
- IGORE Utilities User Reference
- This document contains descriptions of the routines available in the
IGORE data analysis package. It is a useful supplement to the Guest
Investigator Guide (see above). This document is available for download in
- IGORE Spectral Data Base (SDB) Reference (Version 7)
- Descriptions of the Spectral Data Base records used by the IGORE data
analysis package. Necessary if you intend to perform sophisticated data
screening or similar projects with OSSE data. This document is available
for download in
- IGORE Spectral Data Base (SDB) Reference (Version 6)
- Information on the Version 6 SDB records may be of value.
This document is available for download in
- IGORE Installation Guides
- If you have a VAX with lots of memory and disk space, you might want to install IGORE on your local system. Here are PostScript versions of the IGORE Installation Guide and the IGORE Response Matrix Generator Installation Guide.
Documents for use generally by COSSC personnel but might also be of value for complex guest investigations.
If you have a question about CGRO, please contact us via the Feedback form.